Monday 22 October 2012

Dare Take the Challenges after a BSN Nursing Degree



I was hospitalized for five days after I cleared my SSB interview. I was first ever admitted in the hospital. I just hate the place. I know I must not speak like this; people get their lives back there. But it stings so differently and badly that I can’t express in words. Hats off to the doctors and especially nurses there who have to stay there for twelve hours or more. We all know the medical assistant degrees have loads of money but have we ever thought about the challenges and problems they face to make us live without problems.  

The first is the maintenance of a cool temperament. They simply cannot shout at you to keep up your morale while taking the treatment because if the patient is scared the treatment may not be effective. They have to be caring and warm.

They cannot afford to lose patience on seeing a lot blood and other emergency cases. They are never restless and emotionally stable. In such sensitive conditions, they even have to keep their mind working like a machine.

They are not absent-minded like most of us. They don’t exchange medicines or give you a wrong dose. They pay cent percent attention to every detail.

The doctors and nurses are not aliens. They are human beings like us. To achieve such mental balance they need to have robust stamina. They need to take a perfectly timed balanced diet.

The above paragraphs are not to scare you if you are planning to take a BSN nursing but to motivate you. I bet you will be respected if you take these challenges. I really felt the doctors and nurses to be angels.  

No comments:

Post a Comment